Terms & conditions for the promotion:
- Open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18+ excluding employees of Indigo Sky Solutions ltd (the “Promoter”) and its affiliates or agents, the immediate families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion.
- Entrants must have access to a computer or smart device, a Facebook account and/or LinkedIn account.
- The winning draw will take place on 24th March 2016.
- Liking Indigo Sky’s Facebook page and sharing the promotional post, and/or following Indigo Sky Solution’s Linkedin page is mandatory. For the avoidance of doubt, the Facebook like and share = one entry. LinkedIn company page follow = one entry. Facebook like and share AND LinkedIn company page follow = 2 entries (maximum entries). Anyone trying to circumvent this condition by using alternative details will be disqualified. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
- The closing date for entries is 11.59pm on 23rd March 2016. No entries after 23rd March 2016 will be accepted.
- The winner will be notified via Facebook or LinkedIn the day after the draw date, on the same account used to enter. The Prize will be dispatched within 7 days. The Prize will be sent directly from the manufacturer.
- There will be 1 prize of a luxury easter egg supplied by Hotel Chocolat worth up to a maximum of £15.
- Prizes are non-transferable. No cash will be offered and no alternative prize is available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or sustained as a result of participation in the promotion or use of prize and the Promoter is not responsible for the acts or default of third party suppliers, but will endeavour to resolve any issues that may arise.
- The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavor to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- Your personal details will only be used for the purposes of administering this promotion and for no other purposes.
- This promotion is subject to English Law and the entrants submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: Indigo Sky Solutions limited, Units 4&5 Cranford Way, Birmingham, B66 2RU.
Please do not send entries to this address.